Your privacy is important to us. It is the policy of Café Aroma - Lisbon Coffee Roasters to respect your privacy in relation to any information about you which we may collect on the site Café Aroma - Lisbon Coffee Roasters, and other sites that we may own and operate.
We ask for personal information only when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we and our provider protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except if required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and we cannot take over responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be considered as an acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
Cookies Policy, Café Aroma - Lisbon Coffee Roasters
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies from being stored by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser's Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and other sites you may visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in disabling certain features and features on this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Account-related cookies
- Login-related cookies
- Cookies related to email newsletters
This website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies can be used to remember whether you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for registered / non-registered users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This website offers e-commerce or Internet payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages, so that we can process it properly.
- Search-related cookies
- Forms-related cookies
If you submit data via a form, e.g. on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to store user data for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
To provide a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how that site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and reliable analytics solutions on the Web, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track items such as how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit, so that we can continue to produce compelling content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this site, so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies can track items such as the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- We periodically test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while understanding which optimizations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it is important to understand the statistics on how many visitors to our site actually buy and, therefore, this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you, as it means that we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and to limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to you.
For more information about Google AdSense, see the official AdSense privacy FAQs.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and information that Café Aroma - Lisbon Coffee Roasters offers on the website and with an enunciative but not limiting character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Do not broadcast advertising or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, or about casinos, online bookmakers (eg.), Games of chance, any type of illegal pornography, in support of terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Do not cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of Café Aroma - Lisbon Coffee Roasters, from its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage previously mentioned.
Hopefully it is clear and, as mentioned earlier, if there is something you are not sure whether you need or not, it is generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our website.
This policy is effective from March 2021
Café Aroma - Lisbon Coffee Roasters